Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sharing her spirit....

I am so proud of my sister...so proud, that I would shout it from the roof tops to let the whole world know. I'm proud of her spirit, her kindness, her humbleness, her sincerity, her gratefulness, her faithfulness, and the great and lasting impact she has made on so many lives in 24 short years; therefore, sharing this tribute with those of you who were unable to see it at the services is greatly important to me and my entire family. Chelsey has been a pivotal part of so many lives. This video truly captures her vibrant spirit and shows what an amazingly beautiful young woman she had grown to be. The music accompanying the tribute is Chelsey singing. So make sure your volume is turned on. These are two of the songs she chose for her senior voice recital. Listen closely to the words, and know how appropriate they now are...... and do as she asks, "Remember Me......"


http://www.powellfh.yourtribute.com/ChelseyKoffler



No comments: